Advertising Options on 4Kshooters.net
4K Shooters is a fast growing and thriving community of filmmakers with a focus on providing our audience with the latest news regarding camera equipment, software, and other tools used in the world of professional broadcast and film production.
We have a broad range of readers, from novice videographers/filmmakers to more experienced freelance cinematographers, directors, camera assistants, editors, gaffers, and producers. Tech-savvy hobbyists and those interested in the latest trends in 4K acquisition and delivery also comprise a part of our readership base.
Here are some numbers for April 2017 from Google Analytics:
- Sites Visits: 330,000+
- Unique Visitors: 200,000+
- Page views: 450,000+
- Average time spent on site: 1:30 min.
See the list of advertising options we currently offer:
- Banner Advertising
Currently, we offer a range of options for banner advertisements:
- Top Banner (600 x 100) – $300 per month
- Side Bar Banners (325 x 270) – $300 per month
All pricing banner options require a minimum of one month (30 days) pre-paid contracts payable on the day of ad insertion. Discounts and special pricing are available for long-term contracts.
- Guest Blog Post – $300
A flexible option for freelancers, or gear/software manufacturers or service providers of all sizes and levels. Pricing is negotiable and depends on other advertisement options purchased, and is determined on a case-by-case basis depending on your needs.
- Advertisement Bundles Available
Please use the form below to let us know which options you are interested in, and we will respond with pricing options.
Banner & General Advertisement Requirements:
- Exact banner size as per banner section above
- Flash ad banners not allowed
- Only genuine advertisements for relevant and quality products serving the interest of our readership base.
- We don’t offer paid reviews, under any circumstances. All our reviews are independent with gear either sent to us by authorized resellers, or purchased by us, but not submitted by manufacturers.