High-quality titling is a small, yet significant aspect of every production. Well executed titles and credits can give your videos a professional finished look and set your work apart from your competition. On the other hand, it’s always challenging to deliver the best possible quality along with keeping attention to even the smallest details, especially when working on a commercial project with a tight deadline.
Creating 2D or 3D titles from scratch in this instance can be an extremely tedious and overwhelming process. This is where a dedicated tool such as Titler Pro 4 can save you a ton of time and effort by delivering excellent professional results.
With enhanced performance, workflow and function, Titler Pro 4 accelerates the creation of 2D and 3D titles, lower thirds and video end credits. Here is a quick video tutorial that showcases the ins and outs of the new Titler Pro 4 plug-in.
Titler Pro 4 Key Features:
- Rich drag and drop animations
- 2D & 3D Vector Text
- Multi-Title Management featuring Quick Edit
- Shape and Text Extrusion
- EPS & PSD File Support
- OpenFX Support
- NLE-integrated & Stand-Alone Workflows
- Resolution independent (supporting 4K resolutions and beyond)
The beauty of Titler Pro 4 is the ability to alter and customise multiple titles from the plug-in’s interface with just a few clicks. Simply choose one of the provided templates and do all the necessary changes depending on your personal taste and preferences. You can change text settings directly within the Tilter Pro 4 Quick Edit panel without going back to the timeline.
You can alter multiple parameters of every template such as colour, shape, font, animation settings, etc. Furthermore, there are three different kinds of lights in space with custom lighting options to add even more dynamic to your 3D text and logos.
The latest version of Titler Pro comes with 24 new features including PSD import, OpenFX integration, title caching and an optimized workspace. The plug-in is compatible with all professional NLEs, including Adobe Premiere CC, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Grass Valley Edius, Sony Vegas and more.
The best part is that now editors and producers can work with high-quality resolution independent titles and animations directly on 4K timelines and beyond without the need for manual keyframing. Furthermore, you can also manipulate and animate EPS and PSD files directly inside Titler Pro.
New Blue, the company, standing behind the software, offers Titler Pro 4 in three different tiers:
- Titler Pro 4, which includes the Titler Pro 4 plugin with a base of 40 design templates retails for $299
- Titler Pro 4 Elite, which includes Titler Pro 4, 40 base design templates, 40 styles from the Classics Collection and 12 lower thirds from the GraphPax collection retails for $399
- Titler Pro 4 Ultimate, which includes Titler Pro 4, 40 base design templates, 80 styles from the Classics and Reflections collections and 36 lower thirds from the OnAir, PrimeTime and GraphPax Collections retails for $499
Titler Pro 4 is available at New Blue site, where currently you can get the software with $50 off the above package prices until 31 July.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!