The latest DaVinci Resolve 17.3.1 is now available to download. With it, users get more options when exporting multi-source audio from Fairlight, improved YouTube, and Vimeo sign-in for Windows systems, and more. Support for faster color grading with tablets has also been integrated.
Additionally, this version addresses some pesky issues like incorrect sizing controls behavior for Advanced Panels as well as the render glitches for ProRes 4444 in Apple Silicon systems. As usual, there’s a plethora of general performance and stability improvements. You can find the full list of enhancements below.
What’s New in DaVinci Resolve 17.3.1?
- Ability to combine multi-source audio files to export interleaved audio.
- Addressed incorrect sizing controls behavior for Advanced Panels.
- Addressed an issue with signing into YouTube and Vimeo in Windows.
- Addressed an issue with updating LTC for some clips.
- Addressed an issue where titles with disabled stroke could not be edited.
- Addressed incorrect middle-click behavior in gallery using Wacom tablets.
- Addressed an issue where creating memories could cause a crash.
- Addressed an issue with some Dolby Atmos rendering configurations.
- Addressed render glitches for ProRes 4444 in Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with audio output when switching audio devices.
- Addressed an issue with picking colors in the viewer with input scaling.
- Addressed a crash for certain renders in Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed corruption when using generators on Apple Silicon.
- Addressed an issue with creation of Fusion Copy Metadata.
- General performance and stability improvements.
As a reminder, the free DaVinci Resolve 17 includes all of the same high-quality processing as DaVinci Resolve 17 Studio and can handle unlimited resolution media files. However, it does limit project mastering and output to Ultra HD resolutions or lower. DaVinci Resolve 17 only supports a single processing GPU on Windows and Linux and 2 GPUs on the latest Mac Pro.
Both DaVinci Resolve 17.3.1 and DaVinci Resolve 17.3.1 Studio can be downloaded directly from Blackmagic Design’s Support Page here.
[source: Blackmagic Design]
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!