Blackmagic Design has just released another camera update. This time around, Blackmagic Camera 7.9.2 is specifically designed for the URSA Broadcast G2 as it improves tethering with iPhone 12.
There are also compatibility improvements with live streaming platforms as well as support for the recording of camera motion sensor data to Blackmagic RAW clips.
Forthermore, this camera software improves the behavior of the ISO, shutter and white balance switches and adds compatibility improvements for Blackmagic Camera Fiber Converter. All newly added features are listed below.
Blackmagic URSA Broadcast G2
- Improved streaming compatibility.
- Improved compatibility with some iPhone 12 models.
- Improved gain, shutter and white balance switch behavior.
- Improved codec response with LED walls.
- Adds support for writing motion sensor data to Blackmagic RAW recordings.
- Adds support for retaining presets and LUTs for future updates.
- General performance improvements.
Blackmagic Camera Fiber Converter
- Compatibility improvements.
What’s new in Blackmagic RAW 2.6
- Adds support for Fujifilm XH2s Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Adds adjustable white balance and accuracy for Panasonic GH5S, BGH1.
- Improved white balance accuracy for Panasonic S1H, S1, S5, BS1H.
You can download the latest Blackmagic Camera 7.9.2 Update direclty from Blackmagic Design’s Support Page here.
[source: Blackmagic Design]
B&H Order Link:
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!