Blackmagic Design are moving forward and getting closer to releasing the final public version of DaVinci Resolve 15, however before this happens they have another Beta version of their popular colour grading and editing suite. DaVinci Resolve 15 Beta 6 was released earlier today with new added support for for editing audio automation data in the Fairlight page; simultaneous monitoring of HDR and SDR for Dolby Vision and HDR10+, and new native French and Portuguese language support to the user interface.
In addition, this update also gives users the ability to copy Fusion compositions, use the clip name for data burn-in, and replace existing frame based files during renders. Beta 6 of DaVinci Resolve 15 also adds support for audio clip levels from AAF imports as well as support for more audio file formats in the sound library and subframe audio fades on the timeline.
DaVinci Resolve 15 Public Studio Beta 6 also has more robust metadata support for QuickTime files, more scripting APIs and documentation.
Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 15 Beta 6 Summary
- Added support for the following:
- Simultaneous HDR and SDR monitoring on supported Blackmagic Design playback devices
- Editing audio automation data in the Fairlight page
- French & Portuguese in the DaVinci Resolve user interface
- Improved 2D and 3D title templates
- Expanding and customizing 2D and 3D title templates in the Fusion page
- Copying Fusion compositions by middle clicking clip thumbnails in the Fusion page
- Replacing existing frame based files in place during renders
- Exporting alpha when rendering TIFF files
- Using the clip name as a data burn-in and Deliver page tag
- Colour space, gamma and LUT options for clips from DJI X7 camera
- Subframe audio fades on the timeline
- Additional audio file formats in the sound library
- Importing audio clip levels from AAF imports
- Saving the audio volume, dim and mute across application restarts
- a progress bar during project backups
- mouse interactions when selecting or modifying control points on a power window
- support for reading Quicktime file metadata
- support for scripting APIs and documentation
Beta 6 also fixes some bugs and improves other functionality.
To download DaVinci Resolve 15 Beta 6 for both the free and the Studio version head over to Blackmagic Design here.
As a reminder, you can still get 85% OFF on Alex Jordan’s Ultimate DaVinci Resolve 15 Course Bundle as part of their 4th of July Sale for and get the whole bundle for just $97; however you need to act fast as the sale ends very soon in just over 48 hours.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate partner and participant in B&H and Adorama Affiliate programmes, we earn a small comission from each purchase made through the affiliate links listed above at no additional cost to you.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!