MotionTribe, the collaborative rental platform with over 3,000 audiovisual professionals, is releasing the beta of the V2, it’s biggest update to date; while also expanding in more countries!
You may recall MotionTribe – one of the few online marketplaces dedicated to helping video professionals, production companies and even traditional rental houses to list their gear on their platform.
Back in early 2018 at BVE, I had a chat with co-founder & filmmaker Haroun Souirji (check out my post here), at a time when they were expanding the platform into London, and now at the end of 2018, Motion Tribe v2 is getting bigger and better.
MotionTribe v2 is now in Beta and launching in 5 new countries, whole also bringing second hand sales to Europe. MotionTribe v2 is also improving the user experience and interface, while also bringing new features such as text notifications and a new verification process.
MotionTribe V2 – re-invented, bigger and better!
The new MotionTribe v2 is now online and is the biggest update to date the platform has ever received.
Here is a summary of what’s new in MotionTribe v2:
- Text notifications:
- instant text notifications when receiving a rental request or when your request has been accepted (can be de-activated)
- Member analytics:
- get a quick look on your rentals and revenue (more coming soon)
- User generated coupons:
- save time when offering discounts to your best customers
- Dynamic map:
- results are updated as you move the map (upgraded again soon)
- New verification process:
- the process is now easier and simplified;
- improved manual verification of every application for added security
- Learn more about your favourite gear (only in English at the moment):
- new tutorials and tips for the most popular gear on MotionTribe
As always, creating an account and adding kit is free. And we’ll keep being the only platform in Europe with real industry experience and that focuses solely on industry professionals.
Motion Tribe v2 Now in 5 New Countries
The service is now expanding to new countries: Italy, Spain, France, Germany and the Netherlands.
MotionTribe will also cover all of the UK (until now it was only available in London). Video and photo professionals can already list their equipment in the new countries to be part of the offering when transactions start mid-January.
Every member that adds their gear before the 15th of January will have a chance to win the new Canon E0S R.
You Can Now Sell Your Gear on MotionTribe
Starting January 2019, MotionTribe users will be able to sell and buy their used camera equipment to other members. Benefit from our secure payment and member vetting and access the largest international community in Europe.
Canon EOS R Contest
MotionTribe has partnered with Canon to give a brand new Canon EOS R system in a prize draw.
Two ways to get chances:
- You get one change if you add your gear before the 15th of January
- You get one extra chance for each friend that you invite to MotionTribe that adds gear (through the referral page)
To learn more about MotionTribe and sign-up head over to their website here.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!