For the past four and a half years, it has been just me and my compadre and the website co-founder and co-owner Vlady Radev. The time has come for us to expand our team, so we need your help. Over these last few years, 4K Shooters has grown and become a favorite destination for tens of thousands of tech news hungry creative people from every corner of the world.
We’ve grown beyond our wildest expectations. And we couldn’t have done it without you!
Our goal is simple. We want to hire at least two new writers to help us with the ever growing influx of industry news, which will help us bring you more original content and product reviews.
Whether you are a filmmaker with a knack for putting words on paper, or you’re an aspiring tech industry blogger/reviewer, who is interested in writing for our website as a contributor (and get paid in the process) we want to hear from you!
What We Need From You:
- We need filmmakers, or at least someone who is making inroads!
- you can be a student, starting out or someone who’s slaved a day job, but is not turning to the “creative dark side”
- Proficiency in English is a must!
- Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be your native tongue. Neither is ours.
- You can be based anywhere in the world as long as you have a fast internet connection.
- However, preference will be given to those based in Europe, or North America, simply because we want to avoid huge time differences. We are GMT based.
- Tech-savvy and someone who follows closely happenings in our industry!
- You have to know the latest trends in camera and lighting tech, editing software, and pro audio for content creation and independent filmmaking
- You have to be willing to learn.
- You have to be a team player:
- we’re a small team, but we have a strong work ethic!
- You have to be able to adhere to strict deadlines
- You have to excel at time management
- We need at least 2 writers/bloggers to commit to writing at minimum 3 articles per week each on assigned topics that we would normally write about.
What’s In It For You?
- You will be paid a competitive rate per article, and it depends on what you can bring to the table – quantity and quality-wise.
- This is NOT a full-time job, but rather a way to earn some extra cash on the side from something you actually like doing
- Work at your own time, from home or wherever!
- All you need is a laptop and a fast and reliable internet connection
- You get your material out in front of more than quarter million eyes each month!
- We go to the major UK trade shows – BSC Expo and BVE, as well as IBC in Amsterdam for news coverage, so depending on your location (and circumstance), if feasible, you may get a chance to join us and attend these trade shows.
- We need you to be able to hit the ground running starting in January 2019!
How to Apply
For any questions and to put your name forward – do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, Location (City and Country, time zone)
- Experience and short bio
- Examples, samples of your work – whether it be a short blog article you wrote for your blog or another publication, or a short mini doc, or personal piece whatever it is – we want to see something that communicates who you are to us.
- A short paragraph of why you want to do this.
Do feel free to share with friends or colleagues, who may be interested in this offer. Happy Holidays!
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE 16 - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!