If you are currently in the market for a powerful mobile workstation that can also be easily upgraded down the line, then look no further. Leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks and high-performance mobile workstations Eurocom just launched the Nightsky RX17 Superlaptop, a 17.3-inch laptop specifically designed for creative professionals working on the go.
The mobile workstation can be configured with the second wave ninth-generation Intel i9 9980HK processors and the NVIDIA RTX 2070 GPU with 8GB of VRAM. It’s also equipped with upgradeable dual-channel memory slots that support up to 64 GB of DDR4 RAM. Other noteworthy features include backlit RGB keyboard with RGB color per-key control, Gamma Secure Pad, 6-in-1 card reader, and more.
Beyond that, the offering provides plenty of storage space for your media as it comes equipped with three physical storage drives for up to a total of 12 TB available in RAID 0/1 configuration.
The RX17 also boasts a 17.3-inch FHD IPS display with 144Hz refresh rate and 1920×1080 resolution. Additionally, you can run up to 4 active displays using NVIDIA Surround View via HDMI x1 and miniDP x2 port.
I/O wise, the Nightsky RX17 comes equipped with 1x Thunderbolt 3 (USB 3,1c) interface, 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x DP, 1x mini DP, HDMI 2.0 output, 2-in-1 audio jack, mic input, and RJ-45 LAN. To keep the system running cool even in the most challenging conditions, the custom laptop has high-quality copper GPU and CPU heatsinks that complement perfectly its robust design.
Nightsky RX17 Superlaptop Highlights
- Coffee Lake Intel HM370
- Intel Core i7-9750H (6C/12T) or i9-9980HK (8C/16T); on-board
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB DDR6)
- Titanium Black Aluminum Alloy
- High performance, high-quality copper GPU and CPU heatsinks to keep your system running cool.
- Two 260-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR4-2400/2666/3000/3200; 1.2V; up to 64GB
- x M.2 NVMe SSD and 1x 2.5in HDD/SSD SATA3; RAID 0/1/5 up to 12TB of storage
- 1GbE LAN and M.2 WLAN + Bluetooth
- SoundBlasterX Pro Gaming 360; ALC1220
- Card Reader: 6-in-1: MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
- Backlit RGB keyboard with RGB color per-key control; Gamma Secure Pad
- TB3 (USB 3.1c), 3x USB 3.0; 1x DP, 1x mini DP; HDMI 2.0 output; 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone S/PDIF output); Microphone-in; RJ-45 LAN; DC-in
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Linux
- Kensington Lock, Fingerprint on glass and Embedded TPM 2.0 Encryption
- 6cells Smart Lithium-Ion; 62WH
- Weight: 2.9kg / 6.38lbs
- WxDxH: 399x275x29.9mm / 15.7×10.82×1.18in
The RX17 Superlaptop is already available to order retailing for $2,299. To learn more about the available configurations and pick the one tailored towards your specific needs, head over to Eurocom’s official website.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!