If you are currently in the market for a powerful mobile workstation that can also be easily upgraded down the line, then look no further. Leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks and high-performance mobile workstations Eurocom just launched the Nightsky RX17 Superlaptop, a 17.3-inch laptop specifically designed for creative professionals working on the go.
The mobile workstation can be configured with the second wave ninth-generation Intel i9 9980HK processors and the NVIDIA RTX 2070 GPU with 8GB of VRAM. It’s also equipped with upgradeable dual-channel memory slots that support up to 64 GB of DDR4 RAM. Other noteworthy features include backlit RGB keyboard with RGB color per-key control, Gamma Secure Pad, 6-in-1 card reader, and more.
Beyond that, the offering provides plenty of storage space for your media as it comes equipped with three physical storage drives for up to a total of 12 TB available in RAID 0/1 configuration.
The RX17 also boasts a 17.3-inch FHD IPS display with 144Hz refresh rate and 1920×1080 resolution. Additionally, you can run up to 4 active displays using NVIDIA Surround View via HDMI x1 and miniDP x2 port.
I/O wise, the Nightsky RX17 comes equipped with 1x Thunderbolt 3 (USB 3,1c) interface, 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x DP, 1x mini DP, HDMI 2.0 output, 2-in-1 audio jack, mic input, and RJ-45 LAN. To keep the system running cool even in the most challenging conditions, the custom laptop has high-quality copper GPU and CPU heatsinks that complement perfectly its robust design.
Nightsky RX17 Superlaptop Highlights
- Coffee Lake Intel HM370
- Intel Core i7-9750H (6C/12T) or i9-9980HK (8C/16T); on-board
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB DDR6)
- Titanium Black Aluminum Alloy
- High performance, high-quality copper GPU and CPU heatsinks to keep your system running cool.
- Two 260-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR4-2400/2666/3000/3200; 1.2V; up to 64GB
- x M.2 NVMe SSD and 1x 2.5in HDD/SSD SATA3; RAID 0/1/5 up to 12TB of storage
- 1GbE LAN and M.2 WLAN + Bluetooth
- SoundBlasterX Pro Gaming 360; ALC1220
- Card Reader: 6-in-1: MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
- Backlit RGB keyboard with RGB color per-key control; Gamma Secure Pad
- TB3 (USB 3.1c), 3x USB 3.0; 1x DP, 1x mini DP; HDMI 2.0 output; 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone S/PDIF output); Microphone-in; RJ-45 LAN; DC-in
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Linux
- Kensington Lock, Fingerprint on glass and Embedded TPM 2.0 Encryption
- 6cells Smart Lithium-Ion; 62WH
- Weight: 2.9kg / 6.38lbs
- WxDxH: 399x275x29.9mm / 15.7×10.82×1.18in
The RX17 Superlaptop is already available to order retailing for $2,299. To learn more about the available configurations and pick the one tailored towards your specific needs, head over to Eurocom’s official website.
GET the ULTIMATE DAVINCI RESOLVE 16 COURSE BUNDLE for just $97! Sale Ends July 9th, 11:59pm PT