Yeap, this is probably the best time to get your hands on a brand new Canon 5D Mark IV or EOS R. Right in time for Christmas and the holiday season, Canon decided to discount two of their most popular consumer cameras even further by offering more enticing rebates up to $1,300.
Currently, you can pick the Canon 5D Mark IV for just $1,999, whereas the EOS R will set you back $1,499 which is $1,100 and $800 off the original price respectively. You can save even more if you combine the camera bodies with a lens and a free accessory kit.
All in all, both full-frame cameras shoot 4K video up to 30fps as well as 1080p at 60fps while delivering exceptional low-light performance and sensitivity.
What’s more, the EOS R is capable of outputting a 10bit 4:2:2 signal to an external recorder which combined with Canon color science, C-Log profile and Dual Pixel CMOS AF system on board make the mirrorless sibling a pretty appealing offer, especially when you consider the heavily discounted price.
Below, you’ll find all the available offers including both cameras:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with free accessory kit – $1,999 ($1,100 OFF)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with C Log and free accessory kit – $2,099.00 ($1,100 OFF)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with 24-105mm F/4L II and free accessory kit – $2,899 ($1,300 OFF)
- Canon EOS R with accessory kit – $1,499 ($800 OFF)
- Canon EOS R with 24-105mm lens and accessory kit – $2,399 ($1,000 OFF)
- Canon EOS R with 24-70mm and accessory kit – $2,198 ($1,000 OFF)
Keep in mind, though, that these deals won’t last forever as they will be available until the 24th of December 2019 which might be the perfect opportunity for those of you who were on the fence of taking the leap lately and get themselves an excellent Christmas present while saving some serious cash along the way.
GET the ULTIMATE DAVINCI RESOLVE 16 COURSE BUNDLE for just $97! Sale Ends July 9th, 11:59pm PT