Blackmagic has just rolled out DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2. This update addresses a range of bug fixes and adds some enticing new features such as support for RED 7.3.1 SDK, accelerated 10-bit H.265 encoding when using a Mac, support for exporting .srt files without formatting and much more.
Also, users can now assign different frame rates for renders delivered directly to Vimeo, YouTube, and Frame.io and automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A. Below, you can find the full list of all new fixes and enhancements that come with Resolve 16.2.2.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2
- Hardware accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on supported Macs.
- Blackmagic RAW clip LUT name can now be viewed in clip metadata.
- Ability to assign frame rate in YouTube, Vimeo and Frame.io renders.
- Support for marking Frame.io comments in markers as complete.
- Nudge keyboard actions can be used in the sync clip dialog.
- Support for exporting .srt files without formatting.
- Support for RED 7.3.1 SDK.
- Support for Rec.709-A gamma option for QuickTime player compatibility.
- Preference to automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A.
- Addressed level shifts playing some short H.264 clips on Mac systems.
- Addressed loss of audio transition when trimming clips in the timeline.
- Addressed issues with stabilization not being available in the inspector.
- Addressed issues with incorrect channel order for audio waveform display.
- Addressed an issue with previewing in Fusion when in proxies mode.
- Addressed an issue with using reference sizing with timeline wipe.
- Addressed an issue with aspect ratio metadata in some MXF renders.
- Multiple performance and stability improvements.
As usual, DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2 is available for free for existing customers in both free Resolve and in paid Resolve Studio. All Windows, macOS X, and Linux versions can be downloaded from Blackmagic Design Support Page.
[source: Blackmagic Design]
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio (B&H, Amazon)
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!