If you already own the DJI Mini 2, you should be pleased to know that with the latest firmware update recently released by DJI, you can now shoot 2.7K video up to 60fps. The Mini 2 firmware update also fixes the abnormal texture that appeared occasionally in the upper left corner when filming in 4K.
DJI Mini 2’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity has also been improved providing a faster and more stable connection. Additionally, you can now zoom in or out when taking pictures in photo mode. Below, you can find all details regarding firmware update version v01.02.0000 for DJI Mini 2.
Firmware Update v01.02.0000 Highlights
- Added zoom to photo mode.
- Added 48/50/60fps shooting frame rate for 2.7K video.
- Optimized Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity, providing a faster and more stable connection.
- Increased flight stability in some scenarios.
- Fixed issue: abnormal color appeared in panoramic DNG photos.
- Fixed rare issue: abnormal texture appeared in the upper left corner in 4K videos.
The firmware update for DJI Mini 2 is available free of charge and the drone itself can be updated using the DJI Fly app 1.2.2 or later.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!