Edelkrone has announced the second version of their popular JibONE motorized jib, with some great new features. With new features including a longer Bluetooth wireless range, faster camera travel, and a nice OLED screen, the JibONE v. 2 is bound to motivate users to list their original models on eBay in order to buy one.
With improved power management and a physical on/off button, the second-gen JibONE also gives users greater control over battery life and how to extend use between battery changes. The JibONE can also now be controlled from an updated iOS and Android app, or through a wired LinkPort connection.
Fully adjustable, the JibONE track can be set for travel on vertical, horizontal, and diagonal paths. Users can even set along multiple angles in order to skew the path along non-traditional paths. The JibONE can also be programmed for complex motion control and time-lapses.
Moreover, when coupled with edelkrone HeadONE, HeadPLUS v2, and Pan PRO motorized pan/tilt heads, the JibONE offers simultaneous, motion-controlled movement along multiple axes. Users can pan and tilt at the same time, or move along any available axis while moving the camera up and down, which makes for an even more interesting image.
Key features include:
- Smooth, silent, and smart motorized jib
- Fast setup with no assembly required
- Tripod Mount
- 1.64 ft (50 cm) camera travel. Retracts to 24 in (61 cm) for easy transport, and fits in an Edelkrone backpack
- Keeps the camera level while moving vertically, horizontally, or diagonally
- Auto power off and power-saving modes
- High-contrast OLED screen
- Bluetooth wireless control
- Can be controlled with an Edelkrone controller
- Works with Edelkrone Link Adapter to control on a PC or edelkrone SDK
- Can be easily programmed for motion time-lapses
- Works with Vision Module for automated face and object tracking
- Pan PRO and HeadPLUS support
- Includes four counterweights for balance
- Weighs 11 lbs (5 kg) with camera and head
The JibONE v2 has also been redesigned to be more compact and lighter for use out in the field and collapses 24” (61cm) long when stored while offering a 1.64’ (50cm) travel path along with a variety of axis when deployed.
The total weight of the JibONE is around 11 pounds (5kg) and it can fit in a backpack-style case for easy transportation.
Pricing and availability:
The PreOrder price for the JibONE v2 starts at $999, until May 1, 2022. After which, it goes up to $1299 when shipping. So get your older Jibs listed on eBay now!
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!