Blackmagic Design has just released the next iteration of Cloud Store 1.0.3. This software update adds support for synchronization with Google Drive, Finder window access direct from the Blackmagic Cloud Store utility, improved stability when working with files with long names and large directories, plus general performance improvements.
To recall, Cloud Store is Blackmagic’s entry into the online team collaboration space, allowing the management of dozens of team members simultaneously working with both original and proxy media assets. This new extremely high-performance network storage solution with four 10G Ethernet connections and a parallel memory core can sustain maximum possible transfer speeds on each 10G Ethernet port, all at the same time.
You can find the full list of new features of Cloud Store 1.0.3 update below.
What’s new in Cloud Store 1.0.3
- Add support for synchronization with Google Drive.
- Open Finder Windows and Windows Explorer from the utility.
- Display amount of storage used in the utility.
- Fix issue where files with very long names could not be moved.
- Fix infrequent crash when syncing large directories with long filenames.
- Improve validity of auto-generated network hostnames.
- Fix issue where files could not be downloaded on Google Chrome to ExFat disks.
- General performance and stability improvements for all models.
As usual, you can download the latest Cloud Store 1.0.3 update by heading over to Blackmagic Design’s Support Center.
[source: Blackmagic Design]
B&H Order Links:
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate partner and participant in B&H and Adorama Affiliate programmes, we earn a small comission from each purchase made through the affiliate links listed above at no additional cost to you.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!