This latest software update doesn’t seem to be a major one by any means, but it still addresses a few annoying bugs of DaVinci Resolve 18.
It also improves USB-C connectivity with Fairlight Desktop Consoles, adds better rendering of clips without color nodes, as well as addressing issues with IMF rendering and deleting empty tracks on imported AAF timelines. You can find all details below.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.0.3
- Addressed a USB-C connection issue with Fairlight Desktop Consoles.
- Addressed an issue when rendering clips without color nodes.
- Addressed supplemental IMF render issue with Dolby Vision 2.9 metadata.
- Addressed issue with deleting empty tracks on imported AAF timeline.
- General performance and stability improvements.
As with every other new release of Resolve, you can download it for free by heading over to Blackmagic Design Support Center here.
[source: Blackmagic Design]
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate partner and participant in B&H and Adorama Affiliate programmes, we earn a small comission from each purchase made through the affiliate links listed above at no additional cost to you.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!