Blackmagic Design has just rolled out another iteration of their fully-fledged post-production software DaVinci Resolve.
Resolve 18.1.4 update adds faster loading of timelines with multiple markers and better handling of creation date metadata.
It also adds improvements to the grab all stills function and audio scrubbing in the sync bin as well as support for monochrome decoding of ARRI RAW clips. You can find all details below.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.1.4
- Improved load performance for timelines with a large number of markers.
- Ability to cancel the grab all stills process.
- Support for monochrome decode mode for ARRI raw clips.
- Sync bin views now use creation date instead of modified date.
- Creation date is now preserved by Proxy Generator.
- Addressed an issue with Resolve FX Dehaze in DaVinci Wide Gamut.
- Addressed missing audio when scrubbing in the sync bin.
- Duration markers created from in-out ranges now use the last set color.
- Addressed internet upload issues for file names with non-ascii characters.
- Addressed an intermittent issue trimming gaps with a speed editor.
- Addressed an issue with Resolve FX keyers on the Fusion page.
- Addressed an issue with delete empty tracks deleting locked tracks.
- General performance and stability improvements.
If you are a Windows or Linux user and want to work with 10-bit content, make sure that you have a capable graphics card and display. As usual, head over to Blackmagic Support Center to download the latest version of Resolve 18.
[source: Blackmagic Design]
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!