Nearly three years in the making, Movidiam is a new creative network aiming to bridge the gap and connect filmmakers around the world connect with brands and agencies as well as collaborate among each other in order to more efficiently approach their productions. The network is expected to fully launch officially later in the year, and in this article we’ll outline what the platform can offer filmmakers.
Movidiam is a creative network that allows brands, agencies and filmmakers across the globe to connect, collaborate and create incredible films. We are streamlining the production process from concept to completion so you spend less time organising and more time creating.
Here’s what Movidiam can offer filmmakers:
- Connect globally with brands, agencies and filmmakers
- Profile work and create amazing portfolios
- Manage all your projects and organise teams in one place
- Pay and get paid using our secure payment system
- Keep track of feedback, revisions and project communications
- Become part of the global creative filmmaking community
The team behind Movidiam has been working hard in the film industry for the last ten years producing films for top agencies and brands around the world, and have seen the transformation withing the industry first hand. Their goal is to create an endless flow of new working opportunities for filmmakers and agencies around the world and create and combine an open marketplace with useful project management tools to enable users to connect, collaborate and create amazing films.
We want to make the process of producing films from concept to completion seamless. Whether that’s searching for the right talent, making sure your shoot runs smoothly or ensuring you get paid on time.
Movidiam recently partnered with Vivobarefoot to illustrate how the platform works.
1. The Brand: – in this case – Vivobarefoot, based in London, UK created a film brief to promote their trainer range. Then, they search for an agency on Movidiam and connect with Check-in Films, an agency based in Paris, whom the commission to produce the advert.
2. The Agency: Check-in Films receive the brief and develop the creative for the advert. Through Movidiam’s project management features they produce the advert from concept to completion.
3. The Filmmaker – Corey Koniniec, a US based filmmaker creates a free profile on Movidiam. Check-in Films commissioned him to run the US film unit for the advert. Corey used Movidiam’s project management features to organise the shoot logistics.
You can listen to the interview with George Olver, CEO and Co-founder of Movidiam, who was a guest on our Podcast Episode 17, here.
We can certainly see the benefits of using Movidiam to speed-up the the logistics of productions, which can often time be very time and resource consuming. Having a platform, which connects the different participants in a project such a corporate shoot, an advert, or any other video production can alleviate a lot of the hassles associated with scheduling, call sheets, and crewing.
Those who pre-register now will receive two months FREE access to ‘Project Pro’ which will run at $25 per month upon launch, and enabling subscribers to use all of Movidiam’s project management features.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Get the ULTIMATE RESOLVE COURSE BUNDLE for just $97! Limited Time Offer!