Black Friday may be over, but the awesome deals in the run up to Christmas is far from over. With less than three weeks till Xmas, those of us who still have a few presents to tick-off on their shopping list can look no further than the awesome GoPro Hero4 Session, which has now been reduced by 50% at B&H, just in time for the biggest Holiday of the year. GoPro cameras are one of the most popular Xmas presents (and not just Xmas presents) and for a reason – the most popular camera in the world is super easy to use, extremely compact and it doesn’t require a PhD in engineering to use. You don’t have to be a super skilled DP to be able to get fantastic images – all you need is an adventurous spirit and of course some kick ass locations.
- Supports 1080p/60 and 1440p/30 Video
- Capture 8MP Still Photos
- Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens + SuperView
- Integrated Housing Waterproof to 33′
- Control with GoPro App or SmartRemote
- Time-Lapse and Photo Burst Modes
- Auto Low Light + Protune Mode for Video
- One-Button Operation
- Low-Profile and Standard Frames
- Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts Included
Our friends at B&H have also a First Look video of Tascam’s latest multi-track recorder – the DR-701D ($599 at B&H). You may remember we recently covered the DR-701D as soon as it popped up on Tascams’ Japanese website.
The DR-701D from Tascam is the successor to the very popular DR-70D (now $249 at B&H) recorder/pre-amp. The new recorder can now recorder six-tracks of audio making the DR-701D Tascam’s flagship audio recorder for single-shooter video production.
Designed specifically as an audio-recording solution for DSLR video applications, the DR-701D boasts dual built-in omnidirectional microphones and four XLR/TRS inputs with phantom power. In addition, the recorder features time code support, HDMI Start/Stop, improved audio quality, and the track count has been expanded from four to six so each XLR input can be recorded to an individual track and the stereo mix of those inputs can also be recorded to two tracks.
- Record 4 Channels + Stereo Mix
- 4 XLR/TRS Inputs with Phantom Power
- Dual Built-In Omnidirectional Mics
- Stereo 3.5mm In for Stereo Mic
- 3.5mm Camera In/Out
- BNC In for Sync to SMPTE
- HDMI in Supports Start/Stop from DSLR
- Writes Time Data to Recorded Audio Files
- Records Up to 24-Bit/192kHz
- Mount to DSLR or Tripod
GoPro Hero4 Session – Amazon US, B&H
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!