JVC just announced their latest 4K camera called the GY-HM200SP streaming camcorder. Officially aimed at sports shooters covering live sporting events, the new camera features UHD recording at 150Mbps in 24 and 30p as well as 1080p 4:2:2 at 50Mbps amongst many other new and exciting features. The new model is based on the GY-HM200 portable form factor, and also ports some of its features and recording facilities. The new GY-HM200SP has a 70mbps 4K recording mode for Class 10 SD cards and a graphic generator, forming an all-in-one solution for recording and streaming sporting events without the aid of external studio hardware.
JVC GY-HM200SP Features
- 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I U3) cards
- 4:2:2 Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50 Mbps
- 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs (Live 4K output via HDMI only)
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup, and continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Wowza Streaming Engine, and Zixi
- IP network remote control, remote viewing, metadata editing, FTP clips (with optional network connection and adapter)
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel)
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel)
- Smart focus assist function on LCD and viewfinder
- Wired remote control supported
- 9 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit, SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, and AC adapter
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate partner and participant in B&H and Adorama Affiliate programmes, we earn a small comission from each purchase made through the affiliate links listed above at no additional cost to you.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!