Cinemartin, the team behind the advanced & high effective standalone Video Denoiser, a Blu ray disc converter /decoder, as well as the 4K portable 4K Recorder – Monitor – Computer; NEXT 4K, now is proud to announce MiniM & TEO – the world 1st 4K UHD and QHD 5.6″ Monitors, 4K Recorders, Computers with Live Streaming capabilities. The MiniM has a native resolution of UHD 3840 x 2160, while the TEO’s display maxes out at 2560 x 1440, but nevertheless both units have an impressive 170 degree viewing angle and an ample 550 nit brightness making them very usable in outdoor conditions.
These new monitor/recorders are more than just simple monitors; professional features such as a display support LUT / 3D-LUT are including in addition to pro image control tools like Vectorscope, Histogram and Waveform.
Pretty much, these devices are true computers, featuring a workstation onboard computer based on Intel NUC, providing with an Intel Core last generation Skylake CPU processor with 16GB of DDR4 RAM as default (up to 32GB), and a Internal SSD drive from 250 GB up to 2.0 TB, 4x USB 3.0 ports (with one of them being 5 volts and thus able to charge devices at like smartphones in the field).
Other features such as Wi-fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GigaEthernet, HDMI in/out are also included.
MiniM comes default with an integrated high speed Solid State Drive with up to 1TB and an integrated SDXC/SDHC card bay. Users can use also cheap SDHC class I cards up to 90 MBps to store videos, photos, audios and more just like you would on a regular PC. Live streaming via YouTube or paid providers is also possible with the addition of a capable SIM card.
4K recording capabilities are via HDMI with resolutions from SD, HD up to UHD and 4K DCI at 8 and 10 bit up to RGB 4:4:4. YCC 422 is also supported.
- 720p/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/60,
- 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/60, 1080p/23.98, 1080p/24, 1080p/25, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/30, 1080p/50, 1080p/59.94 1080p/60
- 2160p/23.98, 2160p/24, 2160p/25, 2160p/29.97 2160p/30.
A hardware scaler that provides SD/HD 720/1080 realtime conversions to configurable output via HDMI out is also included. The units also include up to 8 tracks of audio via HDMI and 2 SPDIF 24 bit and RCA stereo (dual mono) in/out audio channels via breakout cable.
- 5.6″ Inch AMOLED monitor
- 16.77 Millions of Colors
- World First 4K UHD and QHD native display resolutions
- HDMI INPUT (SDI input model might come later)
- IZGO and IPS / 550 NIT’s
- LUT / 3DLUT support
- Assist tools (VectorScope, Histogram, Waveform)
- 4K 8-10Bit up to 4:4:4 Recorder (Uncompressed, DPX, MJPEG, ProRes)
- Intel Core Skylake computer 2.6 GHz up to 2.9 GHZ
- 16 to 32GB of DDR4 RAM at 2133 Mhz
- Supports Adobe Cloud Video/Photo apps, DaVinci Resolve 12 and more
- Uses partial RAM within SSD to provide +5.5 GBps R/W bandwidth (5,500 MBps)
- Full of ports (usb3, usb 5V charge, HDMI, DisplayPort, SDXC
- Built in WiFi and bluetooth, as well as NFC and CIR.
- Win 10 pro by default, Mac El Capitan by simply plug a usb pendrives
- Canon or Sony battery powered for 3 hours. DC in as well. 12V – 14V
- Dimensions 14 x 10 x 5 cm
- From < 2.000 US$ / EUR with Worldwide shipping (from USA or EU)
MiniM and TEO can be powered with Canon LP-E6 / Sony NP-FW50 batteries (or NP-F970s) with different adapter plates that would be sold separately. 3-4 hours operation can be expected depending on resolutions and workload. NFC is also featured as well as the ability to make payments with the thing!
It really is a one box does it all type of deal.
If you can work with the QHD display until the UHD is available, Cinemartin recommends for interested users to pre-order TEO QHD (which can be upgraded later at October / November 2016 for UHD).
All pre-orders until June (April and May) will get a special price and free worldwide shipping.
For more info visit Cinemartin.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE 16 - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!