Blackmagic Design has just rolled out Camera Setup 7.0 update which brings a number of new features to the URSA Mini Pro 12K and URSA Viewfinder.
The brand new camera will now be able to shoot 12K 2.4:1 video up to 75fps, 8K DCI up to 120fps, and 4K Super 16 up to a whopping 240 fps. These are slightly higher than previous recording options which were 12K up to 60fps, 8K up to 110fps, 6K up to 110fps, and 4K (Super 16mm Crop) up to 220fps.
This update also adds Blackmagic RAW stills capture so that URSA Mini Pro 12K users will be able to easily capture 80MP high-resolution frames for reference when color grading.
New features for Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K.
- Increase 12K 2.4:1 maximum frame rate to 75 fps.
- Increase 8K DCI, 16:9 and 6:5 Anamorphic to 120 fps.
- Increase 4K DCI, 16:9 and 6:5 Anamorphic to 120 fps.
- Increase 8K 2.4:1 and 4K 2.4:1 to 160 fps.
- Increase 4K Super 16 to 240 fps.
- Adds Blackmagic RAW stills capture support.
- Adds broadcast lens connector support.
New features for Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder.
- Adds support for new 12K LUT’s.
- Adds support for new 12K exposure metering.
What’s new in Blackmagic RAW 2.0 Beta 2
- Added support for Blackmagic RAW 2.0 on Windows.
- General performance and stability improvements.
You can download the Camera Setup 7.0 update directly from the Blackmagic Design Support page here.
[source: Blackmagic Design]
B&H Order Link:
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE 16 - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!