If you currently own an M1 Mac and prefer to shoot and edit BRAW footage, this software update is for you. The latest Blackmagic RAW 2.1 version adds support for Macs running M1 processors as well as desktop playback support for Blackmagic RAW clips captured on Video Assist 12G HDR models when using Panasonic S1H, S1 and S5, Nikon Z 6II, and Z 7II cameras.
This update also adds optimized CPU decoding for clips captured by Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K, better Premiere Pro plugin performance, and general performance and stability improvements. You can read the full details below.
Blackmagic RAW 2.1 Highlights
- Added native support for Apple Silicon on Mac.
- Added optimised CPU decoding for clips captured by Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K.
- Added Blackmagic Generation 5 Color Science Technical Reference document.
- Added support for Panasonic Lumix S1H, S1 and S5 Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Added support for Nikon Z 6II and Z 7II Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist.
- Blackmagic RAW Adobe Premiere Pro plugin performance and stability improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
This installer also includes Blackmagic RAW Speed Test, Blackmagic RAW SDK, and third-party editing plug-ins. You can download Blackmagic RAW 2.1 by visiting Blackmagic Design’s Support Center here.
[source: Blackmagic Design]
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!