Whether you are a motion graphics designer or an editor, getting a client to review your work prior to delivery can be quite the cumbersome and very often frustrating process. Thankfully, there is a new app in town from app developer – Cage, that can help you get your work reviewed in a lot less painful way. Recently, Cage launched its all-new platform, a project management and workflow solution built specifically for creative and production teams.
Cage streamlines team communication, project management, collaborative media reviews, asset management and approval routing, helping teams simplify processes and increase productivity, all inside a single platform. Cage’s current enterprise customers include innovative brands such as Sapient, CMT, The Foundry, Best Buy, Crayola, Intel, Leo Burnett, Jim Henson Company and Lego. For those, new to Cage, you can now sign up for a 15-day free trial at: cageapp.com
“Cage has helped our team tremendously by being able to record different work in progress and versions of files seamlessly,” said Mariana Acuna, Media & Production Head of Creatives at The Foundry. “The ability to have all of our team members from different time zones review and leave notes on the exact frame where changes are needed has been a lifesaver in terms of our time and productivity.”
“Our customers are looking for ways to get out of their inboxes and simplify their collaborative processes, so that they can focus on creating amazing work,” said Sandip Patel, CEO and co-founder of Cage. “We built Cage to provide a single platform for teams to manage people, assets, communication, and approvals. The goal is to help teams make the most of their work days and exceed expectations by putting an end to daily status meetings, shoulder-tap interruptions and long, confusing email threads.”
Cage App Highlights:
- Review, annotate and comment directly on top of 150 file formats, even video, for greater context without needing any additional software.
- Move discussions about projects, creative briefs, tasks, ideas and other topics out of the corporate inbox.
- Use custom branded presentations to collaborate and review work with clients, stakeholders and contractors.
- Securely store, version and share assets in a centralized place.
- Initiate faster approvals directly with clients and reviewers in-app.
- Organize a project’s tasks, delegate work to teams and track milestones across projects.
- Post private messages only viewable by team members or public messages viewable by clients and reviewers.
Pricing for individual freelancers starts at $25 per month and there are also plans for organisations and bigger teams. For more information and to sign-up you can head over to cageapp.com, and follow Cage on Twitter or Facebook.