Motion9 are making their way into the handheld gimbal market with their new 3-axis CGAM Gimbal supporting cameras from the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, GH4, A7s up to RED Epics at a promotional price for early adopters.
The handheld gimbal market is very competitive at the moment, with market leaders such as Freefly Systems reducing their prices on their Movi line of handheld gimbals, and DJI slashing the original price their Ronin handheld gimbal to address also increasing competition from Chinese, European and other manufacturers offering competing handheld gimbals at lower prices.
Motion9 GCAM Gimbal Features:
- Supports loads from BMPCC/GH4/A7s to Red Dragon
- Adjustable gimbal frame/cradle to fit different cameras
- 3-Axis locking system for quick and accurate CG setting
- AlexMos 32-bit board with 5 different profiles
- Folding handle for portable carrying
- One-touch battery plate
- All-in-one custom fit case
- Excellent performance and functionality
- Android Bluetooth and RC module
Here’s a few quick BTS photos from the above shoot with the GCAM gimbal and the Blackmagic Production Camera.
Claim your copy of DAVINCI RESOLVE 16 - SIMPLIFIED COURSE with 50% off! Get Instant Access!